Have you (or your loved one) ...
- Been hospitalized or gone to the emergency room several times in the past six months?
- Started taking medication to lessen physical pain?
- Started spending most of the day in a chair or in bed?
- Fallen several times over the past six months?
- Needed more help with bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, walking, or eating?
- Started feeling weaker or more tired?
- Experienced weight loss so that clothes are becoming looser?
- Noticed a shortness of breath even while resting?
- Been told by a doctor that you have a life-limiting illness?
If you answered "yes" to several of these questions, Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice may be able to help you. To learn more, please call our Admission/Referral Team at 800-767-4965.